Massinfosys, cloud enables to anyone with an internet connection to access IT resources on-demand, such as those consumed by cloud-based applications. The basic resources available are compute, Storage, and networking, all of which are needed for a business critical application to deliver a full experience.
Cloud Computing Technology-Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds
- Public cloud services are made available to anybody who wants to purchase or lease services. The three largest cloud service providers currently are Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
Services typically fall into one of three categories:
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS): A subscription-based licensing of software that is centrally hosted
- Platform-as-a-service (PaaS): a computing platform for developing or hosting applications
- Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS): an entire networking or computing infrastructure
- Private cloud services are built by enterprises for use by their employees and partners only and are often on-premises data center.
- Hybrid cloud services combine the two to provide the benefits of a private cloud’s direct control and a public cloud’s speed and scalability.